- Advanced Praise for & Reviews of Guerrillas of Desire
- Excerpt from Guerrillas of Desire
- Table of Contents
- Dedication & Acknowledgements
- Guerrillas of Desire Book Events
pick up a copy
For Sale at AK Press:
Please visit the following fine bookstores & infoshops:
- Asheville, NC: Firestorm Books & Cafe (610 Haywood Rd)
- Austin, TX: Monkey Wrench Books (110 E North Loop Blvd)
- Baltimore, MD: Red Emma’s Bookstore & Coffeehouse (30 W North Ave)
- Bloomington, IN: Boxcar Books (408 E 6th St)
- Boston, MA: Lucy Parsons Center (358A Centre St)
- Buffalo, NY: Burning Books (420 Connecticut St)
- Houston, TX: Solidarity Books (6733 Harrisburg Blvd)
- Minneapolis, MN: Boneshaker Books (2002 23rd Ave S) & May Day Books (301 Cedar Ave)
- New York City: Bluestockings Books, Cafe, & Activism Center (172 Allen St LES)
- New York City: Topos Bookstore Cafe (788 Woodward Ave Ridgewood)
- Olympia, WA: Orca Books (509 E. 4th Ave)
- Philadelphia, PA: Wooden Shoe Books (704 South St)
- Seattle, WA: Left Bank Books (92 Pike)
- Washington, DC: The Potters House (1658 Columbia Rd NW)
To list your bookstore here please contact the collective.
For Stores, Tabling & Distribution:
- Available for wholesale to bookshops, infoshops, and tabling projects through AK Press Wholesale.
- Available for wholesale to the trade via Consortium Book Sales & Distribution/Perseus, as well as from Baker & Taylor, Ingram, and most other wholesalers. In Canada, the books are available through PGC (Publishers Group Canada).
For Study Groups and Bulk Copies:
- Guerrillas of Desire is a perfect book for study groups. Both informal reading circles and formal study groups at infoshops and community spaces can obtain bulk copies.
- Bulk Copies of 5 or more books will receive a discount.
- The author is willing and able to meet with study groups in the Northwest and while on book tour, and can call / Skype into sessions as well.